Sunday, March 11, 2012

WHAT A MESS,


it was funny when sumone cannot stop stalking in ur life!
what a pathetic human there are.. :))

i just laughing to hear that there where a spy behind my life...

U know what? This is my life.. NOT urs..
If i have made a mistake, that was before... it was my past...
As for now, i'm not going to do the same stupid mistakes anymore..
It would sound unethical as i didnt follow the Standard of Life.

Im writing diz here, bcoz diz is my public place.. where i expresses my life into..
To those who want to read, just keep reading.. But if u were here for searching my mistakes, u r wrong... this is not ur area..

I have a daughter, and i still have my parents wif me. Who are u to judge my life?
Why must i fooling around to be sad? There were millions reasons for me to LIVE THIS LIVE TO THE FULLEST...

To the one Im laughing at, stop acting like i was urs. U is just a pieces of my past. Get of off my way, please.

--- life is easy when we run it in the right way...

No comments: